Conference & Incentive
Create a memorable experience for your next event
A truly memorable experience
At Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters we have an experienced team who can assist you in planning memorable experiences for Queenstown conference, incentive and special interest groups.
We provide flight transfers for remote team building and sightseeing programmes, to/from special dinner locations and arrival/departure airport transfers. We have the largest and most modern fleet of helicopters available in Queenstown, including Airbus B3E and B2 Squirrels, Airbus H130 and twin engine Airbus EC135 aircraft all seating 6 passengers plus your pilot.
For a truly unique winter experience try New Zealand's only heli snowmobile adventure in the exclusive Garvie Range. We're the only helicopter operator able to provide this wilderness experience in conjunction with Guided Walks New Zealand.
While anything is possible, below are a few sample itineraries:
- Team building, champagne and/or picnic lunches at remote or unusual locations
- Group photo opportunities on various Queenstown alpine peaks such as The Remarkables and Cecil Peak
- Helicopter transfers between activities or to gala dinners
- Milford Sound: Fly/Cruise/Heli – by splitting a larger groups into two we can fly half by fixed wing and half by heli, then swap the groups over on the return journey to effectively double capacity.
- Middle Earth special interest groups – Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters provided the aerial filming for both The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings and we can transport you into the movie-scene style landscapes so you can feel truly immersed in real Middle-earth
- High Flyer Combo – experience four of the best activities in Queenstown in one afternoon – jet boating, helicopter flight, luge & gondola.