Queenstown Conference and Incentive
At Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters operated by Helicopters Queenstown Ltd, we have an experienced and creative team who can assist you in planning memorable experiences for Queenstown conference, incentive and special interest groups.
We can provide flight transfers for remote team building and sightseeing programmes, to/from special dinner locations and arrival/departure airport transfers. We have the largest fleet of helicopters available in Queenstown, all seat 6 passengers plus your pilot.
While anything is possible, below are a few sample itineraries:
- Team building, champagne and/or picnic lunches at remote or unusual locations
- Group photo opportunities on various Queenstown alpine peaks such as The Remarkables, Cecil Peak and Queenstown Hill
- Helicopter transfers between activities or to gala dinners (such as Dart River Jet, Walter Peak Station, Moonlight Country & more…)
- Milford Sound: Fly/Cruise/Heli – by splitting a larger group into two we can fly half by fixed wing and half by heli, then swap the groups over on the return journey to effectively double capacity.
- Middle Earth special interest groups – Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters provided the aerial filming for both The Hobbit and The Lord ff The Rings and we can transport you into the movie-scene style landscapes so you can feel truly immersed in real Middle-earth
- High Flyer Combo – experience four of the best activities in Queenstown in one afternoon – jet boating, helicopter flight, luge & gondola.
Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters also operate Queenstown Snowmobiles – the only wilderness snowmobiling adventure in New Zealand. We have exclusive access to back country riding, by way of helicopter only, with breathtaking views across to Mt Cook, Mt Aspiring and down to Stewart Island on a clear day. We operate professionally guided tours 7 days a week, with four daily tours throughout the winter months and can cater for groups of up to 6 passengers – great as an ‘optional activity’ to be included in your programme.
Let your imagination run wild with Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters!
We pride ourselves on offering a professional service and making you as comfortable as possible in our pristine 6-seater Squirrel helicopters while our experienced well-known local pilots share with you their extensive knowledge and history of the area. We are a Department of Conservation approved operator and hold concessions to land within DOC areas and are CAA approved.